Monday, April 20, 2009

Finals!

Today was another round of finals, my fifth, and actually, final round of exams for me in ADTP @ Sunway!
Today just ended with a bout of Psychology and Business Finance, which went pretty well i must say :)

I had only less than 2minutes to run through my entire set of 70 MCQs in Psychology after typically going overboard on the essays, that was stress! It was the prelude to a hectic 45 minutes that I had before my next exam!

I was wondering... "How can i flush out all that Psychology I stuffed in the previous night..."

"Shove in more stuff."

And so, that's what I did for the next half hour.


Which set me up for a couple of minutes of de-stressing with deep breaths when I finally had the paper in front of me. Not good.


"... There are 5 Questions in this Paper. One in Part I, four in Part II." Okay.


*Flip*


Question 1 was totally illegible to my brain. Not good.


*Flip back*


"...Answer only four. Part I is COMPULSORY. Choose three from Part II." Not good.


*Flip, flip*


Hey! Questions 2 & 3 look easy! Good.


*Blackout. Literally, the hall went black.* Not good.


Lights on. Blazed through Questions 2 & 3 - half the job done, in only 40 minutes! Good.


*Blackout. Again.* Not good.


4 or 5... 4 or 5... 4 or 5... Fine, let's do 4, in the mood for more calculation, less theory. Good.


*Blackout. Again. Again.* Not good.


Question 1 seems to make sense now. I hope. Here goes...


*Blackout. Again. Again. Again.* GOD DAMMIT SUNWAY!

1 comment:

Belquzrin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.