Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back for Long!

I know i know! Where have I BEEN FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS?!!

Well, in short, i've been busy wrapping up last semester, Fall '08, which went pretty well save for Public Speaking (gah @ BA!); getting into heaps of trouble, didn't really learn from my mistakes initially (although i have now) - remember, ALWAYS tell the truth!; having my bro back home for a month (yay); working at Louis Vuitton (again) for a couple of weeks; and well, its the freaking New Year already!

Most importantly, glad to say that things with A have been mainly on the upside - Officially Complicated has become Officially Amazing! :D

Like I said, its been amazing with her..
But that deserves an entirely different story by itself :P

And besides, I've been motivated to restart this thing, and i will. So there'll be not much sappy re-caps.. and onto the future!

Good to be back.

No comments: