Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny thing happened today...

David Cook - Light On
You know we've been down that road
What seems a thousand times before
My back to a closing door
And my eyes, to the seasons...


*continued by Vince

Granite Ass Broken(ed) Down.

Mr.Granite Ass aka Jann posing with his broken down car


seems happy still.


poser no.1


Helps arrive.AAM.( useless ) haha.


Giving life? p.s check that granite ass


well well today after golf and swimming. got a call from my bff Granite Ass aka Jann.
he asked me if i wanted to meet up and hang out. but later on i found out that his car had broken along the highway.
so i went and met up with him and hang(ed) out. wat a ideal place to meet and hang haha.. bet u all never tried b4?. well well stood there for about an hour till his dad and help came. it was fun to stand on a fly-over that shook everytime a trailer passes by. haha
neways Mr.Lau Jann Lim is my featured guest of the month haha. there u go bro haha..


No comments: